Theodore Livestock & Pasture Nutrition Seminar
The seminar will cover strategies to improve profitability through the latest techniques in livestock nutrition, pastures, forages and animal health management.
MSD Animal Health/Coopers Animal Health
Presentation will include:
- MSD/Coopers Animal Health Overview
- Cause, control and prevention of Pinkeye in cattle
- Drench Resistance
Presentation Topics will include:
- Extracting more $$ from the paddock through key supplement programs
- Backgrounding, Feedlotting & Stud Cattle
- Production and strategies such as early weaning
- Addressing the most limiting nutrients
- Linking soil nutrition to livestock requirements
TICKETS - FREE
Canapes, tea and coffee will be provided. Presenters will be available for any questions and discussion.
Please bring a copy of your soil tests if you wish to discuss specific issues.
For catering purposes please RSVP by Thursday, 22 August 2019.
To RSVP please phone AGnVET Theodore - (07) 4993 1445